As important as providing you with the best possible photographs of your wedding day is the service I aim to give you from start to finish. I undertake a strict number of wedding commissions a year to maintain the highest level of service I can to every client, and part of the reason I love wedding photography is the enjoyment I get from delivering such a personal and genuine service.
Alongside this, these are my key ethical promises:
- I offer an honest and transparent pricing policy which is free from any hidden costs – the prices you see are the prices you will pay.
- I pledge never to use pressure sales techniques, and I offer to openly help and guide you through the sales process.
- I offer a 14-day cooling-off period after signing your contract.
- I will be open and friendly when dealing with your enquiries.
- I deliver all goods and services in an efficient and timely manner.
- I reuse, renew and recycle wherever and whenever I can.
- Above all else, I work hard to make sure I deliver great personal customer service from your first phone call to the delivery of your wedding album.
Previous: About Rob