This is the wonderfully stylish wedding of Becky & Christopher who got married in a truly theatrical style at The Winter Gardens in Ilkley. A hugely entertaining but relaxed day mixed with a formal black-tie dress code. Smart, fun and exciting.
Check out the story and full pictures here.
Check out their engagement shoot in London here, which will give you a glimpse into their style and a hint and what the wedding day meant to them!
Highlights to mention are:
- Breakfast at Betty’s Tea Rooms for the boys
- Vintage bus picking up every guest, the bride and groom and a photographer
- Group shots on the top of the Cow & Calf and threatening rain clouds
- Duff Jam
- Surprise miniature Bakewell tart wedding cake
- Theatrical portraits outside Upstagers
- Actual dancing for their first dance
Thank you for an amazing day!